Monday, March 21, 2016

My Facial Experience with Miracle Clinic

Hi lovelies! In today’s blogpost i’m sharing with you my first time experiencing facial treatment with miracle clinic. Overall i recommend this clinic and i see good results on my skin. So come with me and experience this together!!! To watch the full experience go over my youtube channel (video is in Bahasa, english subs coming soon) : Nadya Aqilla or play the video below. https://youtu.be/HiL-7IMJSsE I heard both awful and great things about facial treatment. They say the blackhead extraction is painful and makes your pores larger (which i find it doesn’t hurt too much and i haven’t noticed any different in my pores size) but it does makes your skin looks better, more fresh, clean, and blackhead-free. So when miracle clinic jakarta contacted me to invite me to their clinic and maybe try their facial, i’m really into it because i was soo curious
Miracle Clinic has both non medical treatment as well as the medical ones. Honestly, the medical ones scares me because i don’t like having needle close to my face, you know what i mean? So i chose to try one of their non medical treatment which is, Renew White Facial.
Basically, in this treatment they will gave you double peeling with glycolic acid to peel your dead skin resulting in brighter skin and minimizing the look of hyperpigmentation such as acne scars (which i do have a lot on my cheek area).
Besides that, they also extract my acnes.
Some of my acne is a bit stubborn so they have to do acne injections. I was freaking out first because, again, i don’t like having needle close to my face, but it’s not as bad as i thought. After the treatment my face does not go red except for on the acne (because of the extractions) and it goes away after a few days too.
Again, i was having a good experience with Miracle Clinic everyone is so nice and their practice is really sanitary. That’s all about my first facial experience, i hope you are having a good day and i talk to you soon! xo’s Nadya Aqilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment