Monday, March 21, 2016

Product Review : Make Over Trivia Eye Shadow in Indian Summer

Hello guys! Today i’ll be reviewing Make Over Trivia Eye Shadow, specifically the one called Indian Summer. If you want more a short and quick review, please watch my video down here : https://youtu.be/pWYvhv9KjyY This is how the packaging looks :
It has decent sized mirror inside plus it comes with a double-sided sponge applicator. I love all MakeOver products’ packaging and this one is not an exception! There are 3 colors inside :
Left to Right (Toast-Rich Brown-Vibrant) Toast is a light pink with satin finish. It has shimmer in it but nothing near metallic finish. This color is not light enough to be a highlight for my skin tone. Rich Brown is a muted warm brown (contrary with its name). It’s a middle color so it’s not dark enough to give my eye look definition. It has satin finish with minimal amount of shimmer/glitter. Vibrant is a vibrant redish-orange or we, Indonesian, called it Jingga. Love love love this color. It’s matte, warm, and bright. All the colors are pigmented, creamy, blendable, and doesn’t have fall out when applied. It lasted all day on my lid without any eye primer used. I use toast on my inner corner, rich brown on my outer corner, and toast all over my lid plus i blend this color to my crease. Freshly applied (around 12 pm)
Around 6 pm
All the colors were still there after 6 hours. PRO Great Packaging Comes with mirror & sponge applicator High Quality of Shadows CON The trio is lacking a highlight & definition color. All 3 colors are more in the middle range, even the light pink is not light enough for highlight (on my skin tone) That is for now, i hope you guys find this review helpful and see you on my next post! xo’s Nadya.

No comments:

Post a Comment