Monday, March 21, 2016

Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood Inspired Makeup Tutorial : Blue Smokey Eyes

Sooo like so many other makeup lovers, I was inspired to do a blue smokey eye by taylor swift’s new music video : bad blood. Not only the idea of the music video is so creative, but all the gorgeous girl there is having seriously fierce makeup! What do you think about the video? Is it worth the hype? or not? Tell me on the comment section!
For a dark eye makeup blending is key, after putting each color on your eye don’t forget to blend it with a clean fluffy brush so one color melted and blended to the other colors. 1. Prime your eyes with eye primer or concealer and set it with a light creme eyeshadow. 2. Blend a light brown shadow on your crease to make the other shadow blend easier. 3. With a light blue shadow, create the shape that you want. I’m flicking my brush to get the sharp outer corner. 4. After you got the base, darken the crease, inner and the outer corner of the eye with a navy or dark blue shadow. 5. Blue eyeshadow is a bit hard to pull off, so to not look like i just got punched in the eye i put a taupe eye shadow on my lid before i blend the blue eyeshadow on top. 6. My navy eyeshadow is not dark enough so i further darken it with tiny amount of black eyeshadow.I only put the black on the inner and outer corner leaving the center of the lid blank. 7. To highlight the center of my lid, i put a light blue eyeshadow on there. 8. I use a white eyeshadow to highlight my tearduct and browbone. 9. Mascara + Black liquid liner. Voila! The look is done. I paired this look with a frosty light pink lip, a gold highlighter and a pale pink blush.
Product Used : Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combo Foundation Maybelline Minerals Concealer Rimmel Stay Matte Powder MUFE Sculpting Kit 02 MUFE Blush in 08 Sivanna Highlighter MaxFactor Lipgloss in 50 Ravishing Raspberry UD Naked 2 Palette in Tease and Blackout YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres for the light and dark blue eyeshadow Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool Revlon Liquid Liner Nyx Eyebrow Kit in Brunette Etude House Color My Brow

No comments:

Post a Comment