Monday, March 21, 2016

OOTD : Steal Your Boyfriend’s Shirt! : Oversized Denim Button Up + White Shirt + Leather Skirt

Hi lovelies! One more day to Friday, yay! This is an outfit I wore a while ago. I borrowed my brother’s denim button up (of course you can borrow from your other boy significant other) and paired it with a white shirt and a tight leather skirt to give a feminine touch. My shoes of touch was (of course) a black ankle boots and I bring my cute little black bag. It has casual vibes because of the oversized button up and white shirt, but it balanced out because of the skirt and the boots. Perfect balance of casual and put together. xo’s Nadya
Denim Button Up : Pull & Bear White Shirt : an Outlet Leather Skirt : New Look Black Boots : Hot Options Black Bag : MNG Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment