Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fragrance Haul : Voyage from The Body Shop

Hi Friends! In today’s blogpost I would like to haul this new VOYAGE collection from The Body Shop Indonesia. The collection consists of Eau de Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, Body Cream, and Body Lotion. But in this post I will only show you the Eau de Toilettes.
There are 5 scents in this collection, each of them inspired by the nature from all around the world. First of all, the packaging are extremely beautiful! Love the designs on the boxes and of course I’m also in love with the perfume bottle design. I think it looks gorgeous and luxurious. Somehow they remind me of gems with their beautiful colors. Now let’s go through each scents. Japanese Cherry Blossom
This one is represented by the color of pink. It suits the perfume perfectly, since this one smells very sweet yet fresh, delicate, floral, and feminine. Reminds me of spring with beautiful flower garden. I think a feminine girly girl would enjoy Japanese Cherry Blossom very much. The scents is a blend of magnolia, cherry blossoms, and hinoki wood. Atlas Mountain Rose
Atlas Mountain Rose is represented by a deeper, slightly purple, pink. I love the scent of this one, because it’s sweet yet spicy, very floral and mature at the same time. I feel sexy when I wore it. Very appropriate for a night event or a date night. The scent is a blend of cassis buds, rose, and warm spices. Italian Summer Fig
This new scent is called Italian Summer Fig, obviously it was inspired by the fruit, Fig, from Italy. This smells very fresh! Perfect for summer or for you who likes the smell of nature. Freshly sprayed, it smells like the rainforest, the leaves, the trees, everything green! This scent is a blend of grape leaf, summer fig, and woody facets. Fijian Water Lotus
Fijian Water Lotus to me is a very fresh scent yet still floral. It is very unique, I don’t think I have smelled anything like it before! Smells like the ocean, very calming and fresh. It is a blend of mandarin, water lotus, and marine saltiness. Indian Night Jasmine
Jasmine! One of my personal favorite flower and scent. It has always been brings good, calm vibes. This Indian Night Jasmine is a warm and floral scent. Feels luxurious yet calming to me. If I have to choose only one, it will be this one. It’s a blend of violet leaf, jasmine, and sandalwood. So, that’s it for the haul! The Body Shop is famous for their no testing on animals policy and 100% vegetarian. The scents are formulated fresh from the nature. I definitely enjoy this new voyage collection. I hope my post helped you to find your perfect scents! Love, Nadya.

1 comment: